Attorney Marcos A. Montemayor is a native of Wichita, KS and is a graduate of Wichita State University and Washburn University School of Law. Mr. Montemayor handles cases related to Immigration matters throughout the United States. Mr. Montemayor is licensed in the 10th Cir. Ct. of Appeals, U.S. District Court and all courts in New Mexico.Bar Admissions
- New Mexico 2007
- 10th Cir. Ct. of Appeals, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas, 2013-2019
- Washburn University School of Law, 2006
- Wichita State University, 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- American Bar Association (Labor & Employment Section)
- Federal Bar Association (Criminal Section)
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Community Action Member - Big Brothers/Big Sisters Sedgwick Co.
- Wichita Bar Association
Contact our office today to schedule a consultation! Tel: (316) 261-8777 or email us directly at email@example.com.